How much does it costs to celebrate the Holidays on a board of a cruiseDecember 15, 2018
Start the year in a Five star hotel floating in front of Copacabana beach and under the fireworks. O For these Festivals, we look for five ways to celebrate in movement. All aboard!
1. Itinerary of 8 nights. Departing December 20 from Buenos Aires, MSC Orchestra begins an itinerary of 8 nights with stops in Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Ilhabela and Punta del Este, to return to the port of Buenos Aires. The internal cabin costs US $ 992 per passenger and on a double basis.
The MSC Orchestra has itineraries to the beaches of Brazil and Uruguay
Decorated for the occasion, the cruise offers the possibility of celebrating with family or friends in a different way. When the boat arrives in Rio de Janeiro, guests can enjoy a Christmas Eve dinner at L’ibiscus or Villa Borghese, the main restaurants.
2. 3-day mini-cruise. The Costa Cruises company proposes a short stay of 3 nights, in the Fascinating Coast, To live Christmas on board.
Costa Fascinosa has a Christmas Minicrucero proposal (Costa Cruises).
The route begins on December 21 from Buenos Aires, with stops at Punta del Este, Montevideo and return to Buenos Aires. The internal cabin costs US $ 306 per passenger on double basis.
3. From gala heading south. MS Zaandam departs on December 17 from the port of San Antonio in Valparaíso, Chile, to celebrate Christmas Eve, while crossing the Beagle Channel and arriving at the port of Ushuaia (Argentina) on December 25. The tour extends for 22 nights, including Several ports of Chile, Ushuaia, Cape Horn and Antarctica.
The passengers who travel on the cruise MS Zaandam They have several options to celebrate Christmas: dinners with traditional dishes and a “Royal Dutch High Tea” with Christmas theme, singing of Christmas carols with piano accompaniment, celebration of religious service and special dessert menu.
The MS Zaandam, at the opening of the season.
In addition, there is a film transmission with a Christmas spirit, a choir concert, Christmas decoration craft workshops and a visit from Santa Claus in the Hal Club for children between 3 and 17 years old, supervised by a team of professionals.
They have arts and crafts activities, sports, videogame tournaments, treasure hunts, team challenge games and theme parties. The finale is the Christmas Eve Gala Party. It costs US $ 2,999 per person in internal cabin and double base.
New Year cruises
4. Nine nights. The Costa Fascinosa will depart from the “Quinquela Martin” Cruise Terminal on December 26 to receive the 2019 aboard the great ship of Costa Cruises. It leaves and returns to Buenos Aires, and the itinerary passes through Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Ilhabela and Montevideo.
To receive the New Year, the boat will land in front of the beaches of Copacabana, to enjoy the spectacle of traditional fireworks on the beach. It costs US $ 1,857 in internal cabin, per passenger in double base.
From Costa Cruises it was clarified that prices include taxes, traveler assistance and tips, but not drinks.
5. To Brazil and Uruguay. With Buenos Aires as the port of departure and arrival, MSC Orchestra You will have a 9-night New Year cruise, starting on December 28. With stops at Ilha Grande / Angra dos Reis, Rio de Janeiro, Cabo Frio, Ilhabela and Punta del Este, the internal cabin costs US $ 1,269 per passenger in double base.
The Covent Garden Theater of the MSC Orchestra.
Minutes before midnight arrives on December 31st, families will be able to contemplate from the deck of the ship the fantastic fireworks show over the sea, illuminating the Brazilian sky to receive the 2019.
The MSC Orchestra is the twin of the MSC Poesia. It has 16 bridges, sauna and hydromassage room, the Palm Beach casino, the Covent Garden theater, the Jungle Adventure game room and the Teen’s Club for teenagers. The two main restaurants are L’Ibiscus and Villa Borghese, as well as Shanghai or the La Piazzetta buffet.
CLARIN Source link